Forty-Five Years Mediating Complex Divorce Cases In Texas
Although divorce can be a messy ordeal, it does not necessarily need to be resolved in court. Many couples benefit from mediation, which is a method of reaching agreements outside of court.
When couples and their attorneys need mediation services, Sheridan Family Law, PLLC, can help. Our attorneys, JoAl Cannon Sheridan and Leonard Saenz, are certified mediators with 45 years’ experience mediating complex divorces. In addition, both attorneys are board-certified in family law and belong to the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (AAML).
As mediators, we will consider each client’s goals in the divorce and help them come to agreements about controversial issues such as:
- Child custody/parenting time
- Division of assets and belongings
- Alimony/spousal maintenance
- Child support
- Other personal family law matters
Why Select Us As Mediators?
Choosing the right attorney to act as a mediator is crucial to any divorce case. The mediators at our firm have the right combination of skill, experience, ethics and positive results.
Our qualifications include:
- Over four decades of experience in family law, divorce and mediation
- Board certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Fellows of the AAML
- Recognized as Texas Super Lawyers
- JoAl Cannon Sheridan serves as President of the Texas Family Law Foundation and Chair of the Professionalism Committee of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Leonard Saenz is a former Associate Judge who has presided over numerous divorce cases.
In court, a judge might not account for a case’s full circumstances. We believe that clients deserve a say in how to address their divorce’s sensitive issues. We then help couples create their own personalized, mutually satisfactory divorce agreements.
Book A Mediation Session Today
Ask our lawyers about the possibility of mediation for your case. We are ready to help you any time. To book a mediation session with JoAl or Leonard, please use the links below:
Informed Solutions For Complex Family Law Matters